Shayna often custom designs pieces for special occasions and requests. Refreshing customers’ old favourite jewellery pieces is another joy; altering and repairing them to bring them out of the jewellery box so that they can be worn again. Have a look at our custom design stories for examples of some of our work.
Some of the services we can offer include:
- custom designing pieces all the way from your idea to the finished product, using: platinum, gold or silver metals; a wide range of precious and semiprecious gemstones; freshwater, South Sea and Tahitian pearls;
- redesigning your piece eg. creating a new setting for a vintage diamond;
- hand making gold and silver jewellery, or using Computer Aided Design (CAD)
- engraving names, dates, personal messages or intricate designs;
- any of our sterling silver jewellery can be plated in rose gold, yellow gold, rhodium or dark rhodium;
- our rings can be re sized if your size is not available.
In person custom design appointments with Shayna can be made by phoning us at the shop. If you're not in Melbourne, contact us about your dream piece of jewellery and she'll be happy to work with you via the wonders of the internet :-)
If you have photos to send us, please use our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org