We are relocating online
- CUSTOM DESIGN: Shayna will continue to bring your jewellery ideas to life with custom design & remodelling. We’ve already done many engagement rings and remodelling for interstate customers, and they've been thrilled with the outcomes. We can achieve a lot with phone calls, email and Skype! She will also have custom design appointments available in Melbourne.
- COLLECTION: Shayna will be able to feature more of our beautiful range on this website. Sign up to our newsletter (in the footer of this page), and follow us on social media to see new items as they arrive. Many of our pieces are one off or have limited stock. Here we are on: facebook, twitter, instagram and pinterest.
- COMPETITIVE PRICES: Our prices will remain competitive. And without the overheads associated with a shopfront and staff, we will be able to include more exciting offers.
- NEW DESIGNS: Shayna's new and original designs, handmade in Melbourne, will be available through this website. She has some beauties in the pipeline! For examples of her work, see our birds range. She also has designed many of the made to order work featured in our custom design stories. Julie's designs will also continue to be featured here as well, with her beautiful semiprecious stone pieces.
- GIFT VOUCHERS: If you have a gift voucher for the shop without an online code, please contact us and we will create one for you. It can then be used in the shop until Christmas, or afterwards in our online shop here.
- VIP EVENTS & OFFERS: Have you signed up to our newsletter? If you accept emails from us, you will be invited to a VIP event in December, as well as some special offers in the lead up to Christmas that we promise you won't want to miss out on!
- SAME GREAT SERVICE: We're known for our helpful and honest approach in assisting customers in our shop. The same will continue when dealing with us online. You can email Shayna directly here, and include your phone number if a chat will be helpful. In preparation for Spring Racing Carnival events around Australia, interstate customers sent photos of their outfits, and Shayna assisted with fascinator and jewellery choices to complement their style, clothing and face shape. We've done the same for: brides and bridal parties; mothers of the bride: jewellery to celebrate the arrival of new babies (eg. Roy and Will) when busy dads couldn't make it in to the store; and many other special occasions.
- CONTACTS: Our Moonee Ponds shop will close after Christmas. You can contact Shayna directly by emailing her here. Include your phone number if you would like to have a chat.
We're looking forward to an exciting lead up to Christmas,
and to helping with jewellery to celebrate special moments in your life for many years to come.
the Sky with Diamonds team
Carolina (our marvellous shop assistant), Julie and Shayna (designers).